Thursday, February 2, 2012

Memory Lane: Ward Christmas Party

I accidentally uploaded these photos in exact reverse order, but oh well.

The Elder's Quorum is in charge of the Ward Christmas party, and since Dave is currently the EQ president, there is an extra measure of preparation and planning going on around that time of year in our home.  This year he focused a lot more on delegation and it put a lot less pressure on our family, and everything worked out great.  Here are just a couple snapshots of the evening:

At one point I suddenly heard a child's babbling over the microphone and turned to see what irresponsible parent had left their child unattended.
Oh.  It was me.
 Leah learned about microphones at her Grandma and Grandpa's house over Thanksgiving, and she took to them immediately.
The girl loves microphones.

I jumped into the pic last minute.  I think Dallin was happy to have me join them!

Leah was a little taken aback by Santa.  Maybe next year.





Love Dallin's little eyes at the bottom of this one.


2 comments:

  1. Love it - has Leah babble changed from the "abazabazaba" stage? I'm going to be your commenter of the day, but I just have to tell you that I love your hair - it is always so smooth and glossy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely get complimented on my plain-Jane hair...so thanks, Melissa! And thanks for being my commenter of the day:)

    ReplyDelete