Sunday, February 19, 2012

Historic Ellicott City

Dave and I took Leah to Ellicott City when she was 4 months old and we LOVED it.  Then somehow over time, its cool factor decreased in my memory, and when we finally went back this last weekend with my parents, I was happily surprised at what a charming place it really it is.  I'm not a photographer (maybe someday!), so I didn't capture its appeal like I wish I had, but hopefully I did it some amount of justice!

An old, old abandoned factory.  This building is HUGE!
 
Dallin fell asleep on the way there and it took him awhile to wake up.  He would NOT smile for me for a picture.

Home to the original B&O Railroad station.


The old fire station




Leah's face!







Where we had lunch...delicious food, though service was a little slower than a family with a wiggly toddler might want.

I love my dad in this one

Still dancin'! 



Heading home


No comments:

Post a Comment