Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!!! and some shameless begging.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I feel silly admitting this, but I still get pretty super excited about it...is that selfish?  I'm not even sure what it is that I'm excited about, but when that day of the year starts to come around again, the excitement is inevitable.  I was thinking today about what I want for my birthday...what would make it spectacularly and amazingly fantastic?  When it hit me, I got so excited about the prospect, I decided to blog about it.  Are you ready to hear it???

...wait for it....

...and the anticipation rises....

....here it comes....


PHONE CALLS.....phone calls from those I love and miss (and that's probably most everyone that reads this unless I have no idea who you are). I would LOVE to hear from family and friends and catch up with everyone.  And it doesn't even have to be on my birthday!  If you read this a few days late, or even a few weeks late, pick up the phone and call!!!  And if you do, I promise a phone call on your birthday or even before then...I need to keep in closer contact with so many people.  And you just may get one on your birthday whether you call or not...I won't make that conditional on my end.  

Oh, and if you've recently (or ever) had a birthday that I overlooked or was late on, I'm so sorry.  I'm working on a birthday calendar so that doesn't happen anymore.

So call me!  Please!  I'd LOOOOVE to talk and catch up! (and if I don't answer, I WILL call you back as soon as I can...that's a personal promise you can quote me on!)

And just so this post isn't all about me, here are a couple shots of dinner tonight.  Leah decided to forego (she forewent??) her pasta in favor of the oranges....all of the oranges.  I cut up three oranges for our family to eat for dinner.  I think Dallin had two slices and Dave and I each had three...so I'm pretty sure Leah ate (or rather, devoured) AT LEAST two whole oranges for dinner.  

Note the flowers at the side of the picture...Dave took Leah to the store tonight to have her pick them out for my birthday.  Pretty great intro to my birthday!!!!

Not very well-balanced, but whatever.  We let her do it.

And of course, D-man.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, I'm going to call you tomorrow & if you get so many calls that you don't have time to talk, you can call me on Friday for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I picked up my phone and everything and it turns out I don't have your phone number! So comments are good too right? I always love comments. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your posts. Frank and I look forward to them and probably check your blog a few times a day (no pressure!). Happy Happy Birthday!! Leah sang to me this morning when Frank and I tried to call which was a great start to my day. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete