Monday, June 18, 2012

Pool time!

 We recently got a small pool for the kids and had our first go at it the other day.  The verdict from trial number one:  Leah loved it and Dallin is very temperature sensitive!  Dallin LOVES splashing in the bath, so we thought he'd love this, but it was a little too cold.  So the next time we do it, we're going to try to let the water sit in the hot sun all day before having the kids get in.  Hopefully Dallin learns to enjoy it, too!






Dallin DID enjoy eating snacks with his sister wrapped in a warm towel.


3 comments:

  1. Crazy as this sounds, I've filled big pots full of hot water to add to balance out the cold hose water before for my little guy. Lots of trips in and out of the house, and he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about doing that...now I'm for sure going to!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I must be so out of it, but you have quite a few blog posts in the last couple of weeks- when I feel like I haven't checked them at all. Maybe I should be blogging more often. Love the pool that you got and that it has a little slide, we've been thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure if it would be okay putting it on cement, but it looks like Leah was okay with it. I can't get over how much I think Dallin's face reminds me of your baby pictures! Thanks for posting a lot!

    ReplyDelete