Friday, September 30, 2011

What a kook!

It's such a joy to watch Leah grow.  She's constantly busy exploring, experimenting, and just playing.  Sometimes her "play" gets pretty creative...we often find ourselves asking, "what is she doing?!?!"

Much more interested in dripping water on her belly than eating her "treat" (Lucky Charms)


She loves "sweeping" so much that we recently got her a little Leah-size broom.

It's pretty typical to see some sort of necklace/string/purse around Leah's neck.

She worked on this floor for about 20 minutes straight!  Good work, little girl! 
Dress-up is another favorite activity...here she is in one of my aprons!



Love her!

Sadly, the above is a fairly typical daily outfit of mine...I'm thinking that one of these days Dallin will get on a better schedule and I'll find more opportunities to get ready every day :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the side ponytail look! And the necklaces crack me up. Frank and I need to come visit soon...maybe November? You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all, "getting ready" is totally over-rated. :)
    2nd, good job "training" that child in the way she should go! teaching her the perfect skills to be the perfect housewife! ;)
    she's too cute. stop having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve, I should have given you an acknowledgment in that post, huh? I love that apron - you're so talented!

    Liz, visit us ANYTIME!

    And Clarissa, thanks for validating my inability to get myself dressed for the day :) I miss you. Move back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's starting young with the dress-ups! She's just adorable. Isn't the free entertainment from your kids great? And I agree, getting ready is way overrated. It's like making a bed. It just gets undone again :) Just kidding. I make my bed. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete