Saturday, September 10, 2011

A few more August memories...

 A visit to meet our friends' newest arrival:
 Our babies are a little over a month apart in age, but there's quite a difference in size (we weighed our little guy a couple weeks ago on our own little scale and were very surprised at the result - let's just say he's growing fast.  I'll reveal the official weight at his two month checkup next week)



Family photo (Dallin looks disgusted with us)

Dad and the kiddos: 

Don't you love a little baby on the go?!


1 comment:

  1. It does seem fun for me to see Leah and Dallin because I felt like Leah looked so much like Dave and I really do think Dallin has more of your look. Two kids looks like fun, Emma is always going up to the little babies and giving them kisses, I bet Leah is in heaven with a little brother of her own! Oh by the way this is clearly Erin commenting :)

    ReplyDelete