Thursday, September 22, 2011

Park Days

Now that Leah can wander around by herself and is a little more independent, I've been taking her to the park so she can just run free while I hold Dallin.  There is a park practically in our backyard that has the perfect sponge-y turf for a little toddler.  She loves the freedom of running around, and we've been going almost every day for the last couple weeks just to get our fill of the park before the cold winter sets in.





Her favorite activity: pushing the stroller around







She often carries my phone with her while toddling around, jabbering away into it.

And sometimes she'll come back and check in on little brother.


Dallin's favorite thing to do at the playground

Sometimes he wakes up and joins in on the fun!





Love my little baby girl :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. She is getting so independent! It must be so much fun watching her explore. (I love the big red bow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, fun! and that red bow is soooo cute!! :)

    (ah, looks like i'm copying liz... but i promise i wrote this and THEN read her comment!!)

    ReplyDelete