Sunday, September 18, 2011

A night out!

I know most people who follow this blog are doing it to stay updated on Leah and Dallin, but indulge us for a moment while we share about our much-anticipated night out (thanks to a kind friend who offered to baby-sit to give us a break for a couple hours).
We started the night heading out to dinner at Olive Garden...

...followed by a walk in the park.

Then on to some bowling.  I discovered I forgot everything from my independent study bowling class at BYU!  I also discovered Dave knew how to bring in quite a few strikes (however, we both have a lot to work on in the bowling arena).



Dave demolished me in the two games we played, but it was still one of my most enjoyable nights out in a long time...and we never even got more than 2 miles away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment