Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome!

First, THANK YOU, BLOGGER for adding so many new helps to make uploading photos and formatting posts so much more convenient...made my day, really.

So welcome to our new blog...nothing fancy, still just our family blog, but we needed a fresh start...and I wanted to go public again to make our blog easier to follow.

To kick off our blog, I'm playing a little catch-up: our celebration of Leah's first birthday, her first trip to McDonald's and Dallin's first bath (not in that order).


Leah's first Happy Meal: Chicken McNuggets and apples.  Her toy?  A cute little Smurfette!


Dallin drying off from his first bath (2 1/2 weeks). I forgot to take a picture of his bath, but we got a video.



We gave Leah my baby doll for her birthday...she loves it!  She cuddles and kisses it all the time, as well as pats it on the back (to burp it of course!).



I love this pucker...she started doing it right around the time we had Dallin (it came along with her discovery of the vowel sound "oooo")



Leah's first taste of good solid sugar: her birthday cake!



Another birthday present - a stroller push toy.  Her doll barely fits in it.  The stroller has a little music making toy on it that she loves to dance to.


We were so glad to have Aunt Liz there to help us celebrate Leah's birthday...and to help us cope with the addition of our newest little one the first couple days we were home from the hospital.



Just a few days old.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love these photos! How lucky I feel that I got to be around for such a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete