Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 and a half weeks

I'm trying to repent of my failure to take pictures of Dallin.  I know it's typical to take the most pictures of your first child, but I feel bad about how much less I've photographed our little man.  At this point in Leah's life, we had enough pictures to fill a couple books (which, admittedly, is a little excessive).  So we took a few quiet moments after church today to capture a 5 and a half week old Dallin.  He's growing so much...and Dave and I both admit we feel a little relieved when babies grow out of that fragile newborn stage and become a little sturdier.

 These pictures all pretty much look alike...but the subtle difference in his facial expressions don't go unnoticed by us, and I have a difficulty choosing one over the other, so we're posting them all! 






Dave even got him to smile!

3 comments:

  1. Liz, thanks for being the best commenter ever! It makes it so much more fun getting your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seriously crave your posts :)

    ReplyDelete