Friday, July 6, 2012

Grill Party

The day after my birthday, we had close friends (and family!) from Northern Virginia come to grill some kebabs with us. Thank you so much to everyone for making the long drive to celebrate with us.  You made it such a fun night for us...we hope you enjoyed it too!  My one regret is that I never got a group shot...so I'll just have to include the candids that we captured.
Dan, Bethany (btw how did it happen that you two are sharing the chair and a half??), Ben and Ann
Jen, Deborah, Jeff, Tyler and Dallin
Dallin, me, Leah and Ann 
Dallin went to town with his potato salad.
And of course it's not enough to get it all over your face and shirt. You have to scrub it in your hair really well, too!
Eating is EXHAUSTING! (at least the way Dallin does it)
Anybody want to come get me?  Anyone?
Some Daddy love.  (notice his hair is all slicked down from his after-dinner wipe down)
Leah, as much as she loved playing with Dan and Ann, was not thrilled to be in this picture.
But they slowly broke her down...
...until she gave us a true, genuine Leah-smile.
"Happy birthday to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment