Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Easter! (I know...way late)

We had a wonderful Easter with Dave's sister, Liz and her husband, Frank.  The timing of their visit was perfect for us because Dave was still in the middle of serious studying for an upcoming test and I appreciated having someone else for Leah, Dallin and I to hang out with while Dave studied all Saturday (more of those pictures later).

Anyway, Leah's Easter outfit was a homemade dress I found at a consignment sale for $2.50!  I first thought there must be something wrong with the dress, but I couldn't find any visible flaws, so I bought it.  I was excited to find such a classic dress and loved how sweet Leah looked in it.



These pictures were all take on the way home from church.  Leah is always running!

Captured by Dad

...and off she goes again!

Easter 2012 Family Photo


I don't know what's going on with Leah in this picture, but it makes me smile

Leah and her expressions...

Once more, on the go!

She rarely stops.

Sitting next to Aunt Liz at dinner
Giving Uncle Frank a good-bye kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment