Sunday, November 13, 2011

Melissa's Visit Part 2

On Melissa's last full day with us, we decided to drive out to the monuments again.  Melissa had been to DC before, but that was before the WWII memorial (and, obviously, before the MLK memorial was built since that was just completed last December).
I don't think to put my sunglasses on very often, so Leah was fascinated with seeing me in them (and naturally wanted to try them out herself).

Melissa, me and Dallin with the Jefferson Memorial in the background

The whole family by the side of the tidal basin

The fall colors were beautiful!


Leah was itching to get out of that stroller and run free 
The impressive MLK memorial


Doin' a little jig

Not sure how well Leah complied with that last rule... 

I'm free!!!!



Leah loved Melissa...we all loved having her with us for a few days and we miss her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment