Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Impromptu DC Visit

Here's the (I'm sure) long-awaited pictures of our last-minute outing to DC a couple weeks ago.  Believe it or not, I took a long time to narrow down these pictures.   Forgive me! 
This is out of order, but at the end, I fed Dallin in the car while Dave walked along the Potomac with Leah.  A beautiful end to a fun evening (we choose to forget about Dallin subsequently crying the whole way home).




I think he enjoyed himself... 
Leah was ALL over the place...

Non-stop!



Doing a little dance in front of the Washington Monument


Again...can't stop!









She LOVES pushing the stroller - or any stroller she finds (this can sometimes be a problem in public...you'd be surprised how many empty - or not empty - strollers she finds to push around)







We were impressed by the newly erected MLK memorial (more pictures of that in a different post)

No comments:

Post a Comment