Friday, October 7, 2011

General Conference Weekend

We had a wonderful conference weekend, and although we didn't catch every minute of conference (lots of getting babies up and down for naps, getting meals, changing clothes, etc.), we were grateful for the spirit we felt all weekend.  It is always sad when the last session of the weekend comes to a close!

Everyone's all set and ready to listen!


A good demonstration of Leah's "camera smile"

This is Leah at April General Conference...it's interesting to see how much younger she looks (I guess 6 months is almost half her lifetime!)

October General Conference (we're hoping if we keep pointing the Prophet out to her, she'll learn to identify him herself one of these times)



 Every time Leah hears the choir sing...or any hymn being sung, she immediately begins waving her arms around like the chorister. 


Not sure what she was doing here.  She kept raising that one leg over and over and over again - another strange dance move?


We pulled out the bubbles when Leah started getting a little restless



First "bundle-up" of the season! - after the many hours of sitting in the basement to watch conference, we could tell these little ones needed some fresh air!

First time with the whole family at the dinner table


Leah surprised me by complying when I asked her to get closer to Dallin for the picture...I didn't know she would understand what I meant!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so amazing. I wish there was a way to comment on each on separately! Your family is growing so big! I love the green track suit Dallin was where at one point! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I absolutely love how musical Leah is already :) Its so fun to watch your family grow, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the photos and videos. The kids are adorable! Can't wait to see you all on T-day. Love you so much! Momma B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention that it looks like you are eating one of my favorite meals in your "family dinner" photo!

    ReplyDelete