Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8 Months

The 6th of every month is a milestone in our family, as it marks another month for the kiddos.  Dallin is 8 months and SUCH a good little boy.  He brings so much sunshine, squeals, grins and giggles into our home, and whether he's busily doing something or just quietly observing, he always looks like he's thinking.  He loves his sister and she sees more and more that Dallin is turning into a potential playmate.  He is also getting more and more into what Leah considers to be her things.  Sometimes she shares but her initial reaction is usually an outcry of, "Nooo!"  We're curious to see how they work it out once he's old enough to stand up for himself a little bit more :).  He loves food and when he wants to eat, he wants it NOW.  I've learned that if I'm going to put him in his high chair I better have his food coming close behind unless I want to be yelled at until I do. He has two teeth on the bottom, one that's popped through on top and another top one working its way down.  He's very wiggly and busy, especially when we're trying to change his diaper.  His favorite things are still lots and lots of kisses on his cheeks.  We can also get some good giggles out of him by rubbing lotion all over his body, especially around his shoulders and neck.  He's a ticklish little guy!

Dallin just gets better and better every day and we couldn't love our little guy more.
Studying with Dad




I always leave Dallin on the floor of my bedroom while I shower.  One day when I got out, I couldn't see him...he'd backed all the way under the bed!

Where are you going?!

2 comments:

  1. Love the backed up picture!! So cute with his little face poking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play with him!!!! He's definitely a lovable, squeezable boy

    ReplyDelete