Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another Leah moment

Every morning I feed Dallin and then bring him in with me to get Leah out of her crib.  I lay them both on the floor of Leah's room side by side so they can interact with each other while I change Leah's diaper and clothes.  As soon as Leah is dressed and ready to go, she is off and running while I get Dallin changed and ready.  One Sunday morning as I was changing him, I heard Leah in Dallin's room making a noise she makes whenever she is urgently trying to communicate with us.  I don't even know how to describe it here except that it involves her nose and what I believe may be the epiglottis.  Anyway, she was very persistently making this noise and it was getting louder and louder, sounding more and more urgent, so I finally left Dallin half-dressed to go see what she was up to.  I found her like this:



She had found a treasure trove of Dallin's pacifiers underneath his crib and had crawled under there to grab them, but couldn't figure out how to crawl back out.  Crazy kiddo :)

(After taking the pictures, I did finally offer my assistance to get her out from under the crib)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I forgot to post how funny, cute, and LEAH this is! I love it and love when you post!

    ReplyDelete